The API has and will continue to change over time. To whatever extent possible, renaming of entities or attributes will be avoided as these are obviously the most disruptive. Additional fields and tables will be added regularly as new industry data is identified.
Point release to GDAPI v1.2 which makes a few minor changes to the API Data model to accomodate suggestions from implementation developers.
- Removed State and Country fields from the Jurisdiction Table
- Remove the State DataChannel from the API
- Added a ReportComponentJurisdiction DataChannel which allows for the specific components on a specific report, to be assigned a status in a specific Jurisdiction.
Point release to GDAPI v1.2 which adds language to the Lab Guide with respect to bin files.
Point release to GDAPI v1.2, the first production version of the API. This release addresses questions and comments from implementation developers.
- Removed references in to unused files Visual Studio Solution (sln) file.
- Updated data model to address missing relationships. A SQL script in the SDK includes the necessary changes to update a v1.2 database to match the v1.2.1 data model.
- Added an IGDAPILabDataSource interface that limits the total GDAPI implementation scope to just those methods specifically targeted at Lab data.
- Create a lab guide with instructions that "narrow" the focus of the entire API for any lab trying to implement the API.
Improved 1.1 data model adding more consistent naming scheme between entitie.
This was the first version shared outside of the GI and BMM has adopted, implemented and begun to use version 1.0.
This version was a prototype version of the API developed internally for testing purposes.